Do you know what the number one cause of house fires is in the United States? It might surprise you. Cooking is the leading cause of house fires.
Here are a few tips to prevent a house cooking fire:
- Never leave your range or cooktop unattended
- Wear short, close-fitting clothes
- Always keep your cooking are clean
- Be sure to clean up any spills or splattered grease
- Keep a fire extinguisher in kitchen
- Never throw hot grease in a garbage can, it can ignite combustible material
- Do not store food or any other items in your oven.
Although we would love for any disaster to be prevented. Our expert team at Hammerbrush Restoration is here to get you back to normal quickly and efficiently.